25th April 2019 10:00 am
Note Weavers 3rd Consultation Event
Date: Thursday 25th April 2019
Time: 10.00 – 13.00
Venue: The Picture House, Swan St, Manchester, M4 5JZ
We are delighted to welcome Jane Parker to the 3rd Note Weavers free consultation event. Jane, the Early Years Music lead at the Youth Music funded Soundwaves Network at Take Art, has extensive knowledge and experience of working in collaboration with early years practitioners, musicians and arts organisations.
Come and add your voice to the conversation as Note Weavers works to develop future priority areas, opportunities and activities.
Who should attend?
- Early Years music practitioners
- Arts and Cultural organisations; Libraries, Museums & Galleries, Arts Venues, Music Organisations & Venues
- Early Years Education & Care: school managers, Local Authority Early Years Managers, practitioners, students, researchers etc.
- Music Service & Music Education Hub leads
- Health & Social Care organisations; families in challenging circumstances, communication & language support, early intervention
Topics for discussion will include:
- models of practice and ways of partnership working
- exploring ideas for collaborative projects for the future
Areas of particular interest:
- provision for the under 3s
- working with parents & families in challenging circumstances
- cross sector collaboration